Wednesday 25 November 2015

6RL's Book Corner



I would like to 'jazz up' our tired old, uninspiring book corner.

Book corners should make you want to get comfy and disappear into a book.

I would like you to come up with designs for our book corner.

I love strange and wild ideas but try to think of things we could actually do.

These are a few pictures I found of some really nice book areas.

Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for ours.

(If anyone has any old comfy (clean) cushions or things along those lines, and you would like to donate them, please bring them in. Always ask whomever is at home before donating anything to school)






6 comments:

  1. We could have some pictures of some trees, birds and we make it more tidier. We could do a pillow donation for the school and we can play around with the tables so we can have more space in the classroom so that we can read and communicate to the people about our book in the book corner.



    Suggestions From Sri Pokkuluri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like the second last one, but it looks very gloomy. I think of books, especially Harry Potter (Hogwarts) as my way home because I can always just get lost in a story. So perhaps you can mix the last two. Next to the words that say WAY HOME, there are sticky notes - you can change the sticky notes every week and let people write down names of their favourite book/favourite characters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could make a book tent like the last one which is quit nice like you can make room and like more the tables around but I thought of like of doing like have a sign of different kinds of books and then like make it into a libery kind of like move the tables a bit and get some cushions and put them on two sides at the back could be the book shelf and the books and like put another nice carpet small one and lay it down. I was going to put a picture up but I don't know if it is going to work but I had a very good idea so you can have like toys of monkeys hanging down and cushions on the floor with a mat and around it the books shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The moons and other science related objects remind me of astronomy in Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all of the ideas but the one I could be nice. I have a few things shall I bring it in but first shall I ask my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all of the ideas but the one I could be nice. I have a few things shall I bring it in but first shall I ask my parents.

    ReplyDelete